- "Triboo" is the company selling "Città del sole - Natura e..." goods through the Città del sole - Natura e... website;
- The "Goods" are the products listed in the Città del sole - Natura e... catalogue and/or authorized by Città del sole - Natura e... to be sold by Triboo on the Città del sole - Natura e... website.
- The "Client" is the purchaser of the Goods, with consumer status, intended as physical and legal persons purchasing goods not for business or professional reasons.
- The "Website": all Città del Sole webpages.
- The "Prices": are the costs of the Goods as reported on the website;
- The "Shipping costs": are the costs incurred to ship the goods;
- The "Promotions": are the sales made by Triboo at particular conditions of all or some of the Goods and for a limited time;
- The "Coupons": are distributed occasionally by Triboo in agreement with Città del sole - Natura e... and guarantee a discount percentage on future purchases according to what it is stated thereon;
- The "Buoni Gioco": are gift cards that customers may buy and utilize to purchase products in all our stores and on our website www.cittadelsole.it
- The "Shopping cart" is the website’s virtual basket holding the Goods selected by the Client for purchase;
- The "Conditions of sale": the rules regulating the purchase of Goods between the Client and Triboo.
- The offer and sale on the Città del sole - Natura e... website integrate a distance contract governed by articles 50 ff. of the Legislative Decree of 6 September 2005, no. 206 (Consumers’ Code of Rights), as well as by the Legislative Decree of 9 April 2003 no. 70 (the so-called "Law on Electronic Commerce"). The purchase of the products is reserved to end users.
- The present Conditions of Sale govern the relations between the Client and "Triboo Digitale S.r.l." regarding the sale of the Products sold by "Triboo Digitale S.r.l." on this website.
- The Client is required to carefully read the terms and conditions of sale that "Triboo Digitale S.r.l." has made available in order to allow the Client to reproduce and memorise the above-mentioned Conditions, according to Art. 12 – Par. 3° of the Legislative Decree no. 70/2003.
- To purchase the Goods, the Client must register, providing his/her personal data and following the instructions provided by the registration program; the Client must send Triboo the electronic purchase order form available on the website, following the instructions thereon. Purchase order forms must be correctly and completely filled in.
- The Client must place the selected Good(s) into the Shopping cart and, after having viewed and agreed to the shipping costs indicated, may proceed to the purchase.
- Should the Client need to change the order or some of the data therein, s/he must do so according to the specific procedure indicated in the website. In particular, the Client may change the quantity of Goods for purchase, adding or subtracting one or more Goods to his/her Shopping cart.
- Having completed this operation, the Client will be shown a summary of his/her order, including shipping costs, with a further request to confirm the purchase.
- After the summary, the Client will have to select the preferred method of payment, i.e. cash on delivery, credit card or PayPal, then click the "Confirm order" button.
- By sending the order, the Client agrees to fully acknowledge and accept all the Conditions of sale and any other information provided on the website.
- Triboo’s order receipt sent to the Client at the specified e-mail address will constitute proof of acceptance of the contract.
- The contract shall be considered entered into and binding for both parties the moment the order confirmation is sent to the Client.
- The order confirmation shall be sent by Triboo by e-mail and shall report the Good(s) purchased, the price, the method of payment, the shipping costs, the right to cancel according to the Italian Law (Art.13 del D.Lgs. n. 70/03);
- The Client may at any time check the content of the purchase contracts entered into by using the online tracking function, allowing him/her to access his/her order history. Such data will be online for 12 months starting from the date of delivery of the Goods.
- All prices are in Euros and include all applicable taxes.
- The prices of the Goods do not include shipping costs, which shall however be shown to the Client in the purchase summary.
- The price of the Goods shall be the one shown on the website at the time of purchase. Therefore, no increases or decreases in the price shall be valid, even with respect to promotional sales held previously or subsequently to the purchase order.
- The Client may select one of four different methods of payment:
1. Cash on delivery (€ 3,00 cost) (applies to orders smaller than € 400,00 and for domestic deliveries only)
2. Credit cards (Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard, PostePay)
3. PayPal (account PayPal + credit card Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Aura, Maestro)
- Cash on delivery applies to orders smaller than € 400,00 and for domestic deliveries only (excluding orders that contain customized products). The Client shall pay the precise amount stated in the order, directly to the courier, on delivery. The courier shall not be authorized to give change or to accept bankers checks or drafts.
- Credit cards The Client shall provide the requested data, which will be managed directly by Banca Sella. All information shall be encrypted using encryption systems preventing third parties from accessing it.
- PayPal - the Client will fulfill the transaction directly through Paypal: (Paypal is an eBay group company, leader on online payments)
Standard Paypal, the Customer will be given access to the safe PayPal website. He can enter his account in order to make the payment that will immediately be processed on Paypal. After the payment confirmation, the Customer will be taken to the confirmation page of his Cittadelsole.it order. The customer will be informed about his payment through an "immediate notification of payment", PayPal's e-mail notification.
Customers will also choose the common procedure of credit card payment.Paypal express, the Customer will be taken to Paypal safe website through the command Check out with Paypal. The customer will be asked to select the payment mode and the correct address for shipment and billing, and then will be taken back to Cittadelsole.it, in order to permanently confirm his purchase. Such operation completed, in case it was successful, the system will send the Customer a confirmation by e-mail.
Through express payment the Customer completes the order directly on Cittadelsole.it, not on Paypal's website.Without a PayPal account the Customer can fulfill his/her online transaction by either credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Aura or Maestro).
- Goods shall be delivered by courier. Delivery times shall vary depending on the destination, the moment in which the order is received, and the availability of the Goods themselves. Each single item’s availability shall be reported on the product data / information sheet.
- We use BRT Corriere Espresso and Nexive as transporters.
- The Client may check the delivery status by entering his/her User ID and Password in the login area and selecting the right-hand column called “Your orders”, or by phoning the Customer Service at +39.02.9475.5559 (domestic and international calls).
- Upon receiving the goods, the Client shall check the following:
- That the parcel is perfectly sealed. If the parcel is not whole or is damaged in any way, the Client shall immediately bring any complaints or objections to the attention of the Courier; otherwise, the Goods shall be deemed correctly delivered and accepted.
- In case of absence of the Client (Client not at home), the Courier shall leave a notice notifying him/her of the delivery attempt, with instructions to arrange another delivery within the following 72 hours. After this lapse of time, the goods shall automatically be returned to Triboo’s warehouse.
- DELIVERY TIME: Triboo will ship the merchandise within the time-frame indicated on the website (for example availability: 24/48 hours, the order will be shipped in 48 hours at the latest); delivery times (courier/customer) depend on the delivery address and may vary from 24 to 72 hours.
- The following shipping costs for national deliveries apply*:
Orders < 39,00 Euros Orders ≥ 39,00 euros Cash on deliveryonly for orders smaller than € 400,00 € 4,90 FREE € 3,00
- FREE in-store delivery and pick-up.
- It is not possibile to request a specific delivery date or time.
*Except for deliveries in remote areas where S&H costs are defined by the express couriers.
- The Client may also purchase and receive products outside Italy. The delivery rates vary from country to country. Payment will only be possible by credit card (with PayPal account) or through PayPal credit account.
- The delivery rate depends on the destination and the weight, which will be calculated automatically and may be verified on completing the order and, at any rate, before the order is confirmed.
- Triboo Digitale S.r.l. does not assure any shipment to Extra EU countries/difficult destinations (Canary Island, Melilla, Ile de la Réunion, and so on). It is possible to send us a message before making an order, pointing out the delivery address for more information. Additional fees and different delivery estimation may be applied according to the area.
- Triboo Digitale S.r.l. will deliver the goods to the Courier in the shortest time possible and, at any rate, no later than 30 days from the day the order is placed.
|Country||< 2 Kg.*||2 - 10 Kg.*||10 - 25 Kg.*||25 - 50 Kg.*||50 - 100 Kg.*||> 100 Kg.*|
Austria (AT) |
Great Britain (GB)
|€ 10,00||€ 22,00||€ 30,00||€ 65,00||€ 100,00||€ 100,00 |
for 100 kg.
|Rest of the world||Please contact our Customer care service at +39.02.9475.5559|
- For in-store deliveries (credit card or Paypal payment only), you will receive a confirmation e-mail. You may go to the store only AFTER receiving said E-MAIL, bringing with you an ID and a copy of the e-mail, within 15 working days. In case of pick-up by third parties (i.e. someone other than the person who placed the order), it will be necessary to bring to the store a copy of the e-mail, a signed proxy and the delegated's ID.
- FREE in-store delivery and pick-up.
- In agreement with Città del sole - Natura e..., Triboo Digitale S.r.l. may place inside parcels, or send by e-mail, discount coupons to be used by the date indicated on the coupons themselves.
- Coupon shall be entered in the order summary page and activated by clicking on the “activate coupon” button. The system shall automatically update the total amount of the order to the net price minus the coupon’s value.
- Coupons may be cumulated with other commercial promotions only where clearly stated.
- Promotions advertised on the website are valid from the time they are published on the Triboo homepage reporting the promotion.
- The system shall automatically enter the promotion into the shopping cart and therefore no exception may be asked of our customer support service staff.
- The Promotion "Free shipping for orders of more than xxxx Euros" applies only to deliveries in Italy with a volumetric weight between 0-6 Kg. All orders weighing will receive a discount equal to the value of the national shipping cost.
- Triboo, in agreement with Città del sole - Natura e..., may send Clients Free goods. No right to replacement shall apply to Free goods.
- Our Buoni Gioco are gift cards that customers may buy and utilize to purchase products in all our stores and on our website www.cittadelsole.it.
- Available amounts: 25,00 Euros | 50,00 Euros
- Validity: 12 months from the purchase date
- Purchase: in all Città del sole storesand online on www.cittadelsole.it
- Use: in all Italian Città del sole stores and online on www.cittadelsole.it
- They may not be converted into cash, refunded or replaced in case of loss, theft, or in case they are not redeemed by the expiration date
- They are to be used once for all types of products, even the ones that are on sale, without a minimum purchase
- They may not be used to buy other gift cards
- They may not be used to buy customizable backpacks
- When used, they do not give the right to change (if the value of the product purchased is inferior to the value of the gift card)
- If the order exceeds the value of the gift card, the difference must be paid by credit card or any other method of payment allowed
- Not combinable: you may use only one gift card per order
- Città del sole and Triboo are not accountable for the loss, theft, damage or unauthorized use of the gift cards
- For purchases with gift cards, the Use and Sale general conditions of cittadelsole.it still apply
Terms and conditions:
- Periodically in "the cart" will be activated the possibility to receive our gift bags to facilitate the shopping for your presents.
- Bag sizes: Small 31 x 41 cm | Big 45 x 53 cm
- Our automated system will allow you to:
a) choose the size that best suits your needsb) you will be entitled to a gift bag for every 40 Euros spentc) the maximum number of gift bags allowed is the same as the number of products present in your order
- Do you need more gift bags?
In the Special requests for shipping and delivery type the number and size of the gift bags you still need and if we can, we will gladly do it.
- Products purchased from the Triboo website are subject, wherever possible, to the Italian Law “Art. 128”.
- This guarantee shall apply to goods showing faults or defects not apparent at the time of purchase, providing the goods are correctly employed with all the due diligence, i.e. for the provided uses and according to the technical documentation and following the instructions provided.
- In case of faulty goods the Client should contact our customer service (through an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org) to organize repair/pick-up for domestic orders. For international orders shipping fees will at the expense of the Customer.
- Remember to place the Guarantees and faulty goods pdf correctly filled out in the box, complete with the "Guarantees and faulty goods authorization code (RMA)" that you will receive by emailing (email@example.com) our Customer Care, along with the product you intend to return.
- In the eventuality that the Product/s were no longer available, Triboo Digitale S.r.l. will reimburse the value of the merchandise as it appears in the order and the original shipping and handling costs within 14 working days after receipt of the faulty item.
The order will be refunded using the same payment method used by the customer when when he/she placed the order.
- Extended warranty
Regardless of the manufacturer's warranty relative to any specific product, our company will extend the warranty to 24 months, starting from delivery date, as long as the warranty technical specifications are complied with (Art. 128 and ss. D.Lgs. 206/05 relative to sales contracts and consumer goods warranties).
- Notwithstanding the exceptions under art. 59 of the Italian Consumer Code, the Client shall exercise the right to cancel the contract without incurring in liabilities or specifying the reasons.
- In case of right to cancel, the Client shall inform Triboo Digitale S.r.l. (through an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org) within 30 days from the receipt of the product. Triboo Digitale S.r.l. will proceed at its own costs to retrieve the Product by courier for domestic orders, for international orders shipping fees will at the expense of the Customer.
- Remember to place the Right to cancel pdf correctly filled out in the box, complete with the "Right to cancel authorization code" that you will receive by emailing (email@example.com) our Customer Care, along with the product you intend to return.
- If the Client withdraws from this contract, a refund of all payments received will be effected, including the costs of delivery (with the exception of the supplementary costs resulting from the choice of a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and in any event no later than 14 days from exercising the right of withdrawal. Such refunds shall be effected using the same means of payment used by the Client for the initial transaction, unless the Client requests the refund via a different means of payment, in which case the Client will be charged for any additional fees incurred as a result of the choice of such means. We may withhold the refund until we have received the returned goods or the Client has supplied evidence of having despatched the goods, whichever is the earliest.
- The Client is liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods. Therefore, if the returned goods are found to be damaged (for instance showing signs of wear, abrasion, nicks, scratches, deformation, etc.), not complete with all parts and accessories (including unaltered labels still attached to the product), unaccompanied by the instructions/notes/manuals supplied, the original packaging and packing and the original warranty, if any, the Client shall be accountable for the decreased value of the product, and be entitled to receive a refund equal to the residual value of the Product. To this purpose, it is highly recommended for Client not to handle the product other than as strictly necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the same, and to use the original packaging of the Products plus further protective packaging that will keep them intact and protect them from writing or labels.
- Triboo Digitale S.r.l. with registered office in Viale Sarca 336, 20126 Milan, Italy, tax code, VAT No, and Milan Business Registry Enrolment No. IT02387250307 (hereinafter also "Triboo") and Citta del Sole S.r.l. with registered office in Via Paleocapa no. 6, VAT no. and Tax Code 01362880153 and Milan Business Registry Enrolment no. 8006003 (hereinafter also the "Partner" and, together with Triboo, the "Data Controllers"), in their capacity as joint Data Controllers of the processing of the personal data of users (hereinafter the "Users" who browse and exploit the services available on the www.cittadelsole website (hereinafter the "Website" and the "Services") hereby provide the Information Notice under art. 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (hereinafter the "Regulations" or also the "Applicable Regulations").
- This Website and Services are reserved to individuals who are eighteen years of age and over. The Data Controllers do not collect personal data relating to persons under 18 years of age. At the request of the Users, the Data Controllers shall promptly erase all personal data involuntarily collected and related to persons under 18 years of age.
- The Data Controllers are committed to ensuring the right to privacy and protection of personal data of its Users. For any further information related to this privacy notice, Users may contact the Data Controllers at any time, using the following methods:
- For Triboo:
• By sending a registered letter with advice of receipt to the registered office of the Data Controller in viale Sarca 336, Ed. 16, 20126 Milan;
• By sending an email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org (PEC)
• By sending a fax to the number 02/64741401
- For the Partner:
• By sending a registered letter with advice of receipt to the registered office of the Data Controller in Via Paleocapa no. 6, 20122 Milan
• • By sending an email to the PEC address email@example.com
- Users can also contact Triboo's Data Protection Officer (DPO) whose contact details are provided below: mail firstname.lastname@example.org. The Partner has not identified the person in charge of data protection (RPD or DPO), as it is not subject to the obligation of designation provided for by art. 37 of the Regulation.
- 1. Purpose of the processing
The personal data of Users shall be processed lawfully by Triboo pursuant to art. 6 of the Regulation for the following processing purposes:
- a) contractual obligations and provision of the Services, to allow browsing of the Website or to implement the Conditions of Use of the Website, which are duly accepted by the User during the Website registration process and/or during the use of the Services and to fulfil specific User requests. The User data collected by Triboo for the aforementioned purposes include: their name, surname, residence/domicile province, email address, telephone number and any personal information of the User that may be voluntarily published. Unless the User grants Triboo specific and optional consent to the processing of his/her data for further purposes, the User's personal data shall be used by Triboo for the sole purpose of asserting the identity of the User (also by validation of the email address), hence avoiding possible scams or abusive conduct, and for contacting the User for service reasons only (e.g. sending notifications concerning the Services). Notwithstanding the provisions elsewhere in this privacy notice, under no circumstances shall Triboo allow access to the personal data of the Users by other Users and/or third parties.
- b) administrative-accounting purposes, or to carry out activities of an organisational, administrative, financial and accounting nature, such as internal organisational activities and functional activities required to fulfil contractual and pre-contractual obligations;
- c) legal obligations, i.e. to comply with obligations imposed by a law, authority, regulation or Community legislation.
- The provision of personal data for the purposes of processing indicated above is optional but necessary, as failure to provide them will make it impossible for the User to browse the Website, register with the Website and use its Services.
- The personal data that are necessary to pursue the processing purposes described in paragraph 1 herein are indicated with an asterisk on the Website registration form.
- 2. Other purposes of the processing: marketing (sending of advertising material, direct sales and commercial communication)
With the free and optional consent of the User, some personal data of the User (i.e. name, surname, email, telephone number) may be processed by the Partner also for marketing purposes (sending advertising material, direct sales and commercial communication), i.e. so that the Partner can contact the User by email, telephone (fixed and/or mobile, with automated calls or call communication systems with and/or without the intervention of an operator) and/or SMS and/or MMS to propose to the User the purchase of products and/or services offered by the Partner and/or by third parties, to present offers, promotions and sales opportunities.
- Failure to grant consent shall not in any way comprise the possibility to register with the Website.
- In case of consent, the User may at any time withdraw the same, submitting a request to the Partner as indicated in paragraph 5 below.
- The User can also easily object to receiving further promotional communications by email by clicking on the appropriate link for the withdrawal of consent, which is provided in each email containing the communications. After withdrawing consent, the User shall receive an email from the Partner confirming the withdrawal of consent. If the User intends to withdraw his consent to the sending of promotional communications by telephone, however continuing to receive promotional communications via email, or vice versa, please send a request to the Data Controller in the manner indicated in paragraph 5 below.
- The Partner hereby declares that, after exercising the right to withdraw consent pursuant to the sending of promotional communications via email, it is possible that, for technical and operational reasons (e.g. formation of contact lists already completed shortly before receipt by the Partner of the opposition request) the User will continue to receive some further promotional messages. Should the User continue to receive promotional messages after 24 hours have elapsed from the moment the consent was withdrawn, please report the problem to the Partner, using the contacts indicated in paragraph 5 below.
- 3. Data processing procedures and retention times
The Data Controllers shall process the personal data of Users using manual and electronic instruments, with logics which are strictly related to the aforementioned purposes, in a way which guarantees the security and confidentiality of such data.
- The personal data of the Users shall be retained for the time strictly necessary to carry out the primary purposes described in paragraph 1 above, or however as necessary for the protection in civil law of the interests of both the Users and Triboo.
- In the case referred to in paragraph 2 above, the personal data of Users shall be retained for the time strictly necessary to carry out the purposes described therein and, in any case, for no more than twenty-four (24) months (as required by the General Provisions of the Data Protection Supervisor called the "Fidelity card" and guarantees for consumers. The Data Protection Supervisor's regulations for the loyalty "fidelity" programmes dated 24 February 2005).
- 4. Disclosure and dissemination of data
The personal data of the Users may be disclosed to the employees and/or collaborators of the Data Controllers in charge of managing the Website and all aspects of the delivery of Services. Such subjects, who have been duly informed by the Data Controllers under art. 29 of the Regulation, will process the User's data exclusively for the purposes indicated in this privacy notice and in compliance with the provisions of the Applicable Regulations.
- The personal data of Users may also be disclosed to third parties who may process personal data on behalf of the Data Controllers as "External Data Processors", such as, for example, IT and logistic service providers functional to the operations of the Website and/or the Services, outsourcing or cloud computing service providers, professionals and consultants.
- Users have the right to obtain a list of any data processors appointed respectively by each Data Controller, submitting a request to the relative Data Controller as indicated in paragraph 5 below.
- Furthermore, the personal data of the Users may be disclosed by Triboo, to the extent where the same is necessary and essential in order to execute the contractual obligations, to third parties who are independent data controllers, such as providers of payment services and logistics services necessary for delivery of the goods sold through the Website. These autonomous Data Controllers shall process the User's data exclusively for the purpose of fulfilling the processing of the orders relating to the Services in a correct manner.
- 5. Rights of Data Subjects
Users may exercise their rights granted by the Applicable Regulations by contacting the Data Controllers in the following ways:
• By sending a registered letter with advice of receipt to the registered office of the Data Controllers
- for Triboo: Milan (MI) Viale Sarca, 336 Post Code 20126
- for the Partner: Milan (Mi) Via Paleocapa no.6 Post Code 20122
• By sending an email to the address below
- per Triboo: email@example.com (PEC)
- for the Partner: firstname.lastname@example.org
• By sending a fax to no.
- for Triboo: 02 64741401
- for the Partner: 02 36645199
- Triboo shall proceed to comply with the requests of Users relating to the processing referred to in paragraph 1, while the Partner shall proceed to comply with the requests of Users relating to the processing referred to in paragraph 2.
- In accordance with the Applicable Regulations, the Data Controller hereby declares that Users are entitled to obtain information (i) on the origin of the personal data; (ii) the purpose and processing methods; (iii) the logic used in the case where the data is processed using electronic equipment; (iv) the personal data of the Data Controller and data processors; (v) the persons in charge and the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be disclosed or who may become aware of such data.
- Users are always entitled to obtain:
a) access, updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data;
b) erasure, anonymisation or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed;
c) certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
- Furthermore, Users have:
a) the right to withdraw consent at any time, if the processing is based on their consent;
b) (where applicable) the right to data portability (right to receive all personal data concerning them in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic devices), the right to request restriction of processing of personal data and the right to be forgotten); c) il the right to object:i) in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data, despite them being relevant to the purpose of the collection;d) if they believe that the processing that concerns them violates the Regulation, the right to lodge a complaint with a Supervisory Authority (in the Member State in which they usually reside, in the one in which they work or in the one in which the alleged violation has occurred). The Italian Supervisory Authority is the Data Protection Supervisor, with headquarters in Piazza Venezia no.11, 00187 - Rome (https://www.garanteprivacy.it/).
ii) in whole or in part oppose the processing of your personal data for the distribution of advertising materials or direct sales or for market research or business communication;
iii) where personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes, the data subject shall have the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning him or her for such marketing, which includes profiling to the extent that it is related to such direct marketing.
- The Data Controllers are not responsible for updating all the links that can be viewed in this Information Notice, therefore whenever a link is not functional and/or updated, Users hereby acknowledge and accept that they must always refer to the document and/or section of the websites referred to by this link.
- This document is an integral part of the Information Note on the Processing of Personal Data, available at the following link: Privacy.
- Cookies are made of pieces of codes installed inside the browser assisting the Owner in supplying a service according to the purposes established. Some of these purposes could need User assent.
- Technical and statistical cookies
Technical Cookies are especially made for activities linked to the operation of this website.
Technical Cooides used by the Owner may be sorted into the following categories:
- Navigation Cookies, through which navigation favourites can be saved and User navigation experience improved;
- Analytic Cookies, through which statistical information can be acquired in relation to User navigation modes. Such information are treated in aggregated and anonymous form;
- ShinyStat’s Analytics Cookies:: ShinyStat’s Analytics Cookies are used on this Website in order to collect statistical and aggregate information, about the number of users accessing the Site and how they visit the Site itself.
They are analytics, permanent and anonymous cookies and are therefore installed through the Site without the Visitor's prior consent.
- Opt-Out: https://www.shinystat.com/en/opt-out.html
You are free to block the installation of analytics cookies in any moment whatsoever and this will not compromise in any manner whatsoever the possibility to visit the Website and benefit of its contents.
For those who exercise the opt-out option, Triboo Data Analytics will not collect any statistical data through its systems.
- ShinyStat’s Analytics Cookies:: ShinyStat’s Analytics Cookies are used on this Website in order to collect statistical and aggregate information, about the number of users accessing the Site and how they visit the Site itself.
- Functionality Cookies, also of third parties, used to enable special functions of this site and needed in order to supply or improving the service. For the installation and use of such Cookies, User assent is not needed.
- Other kind of Cookies or third tools that could make use
Some of the services hereby shown gather statistical information in aggregated form and may not require User assent or may be managed directly by the Owner – depending on the conditions – without the aid of third parties.
- Interaction with social networks and outer platforms
- Registration and authentication
- ShinyStat’s Profiling Cookies:: Through the site, Triboo Data Analytics installs so-called Profiling Cookies as a third party to assign a probabilistic value of belonging to socio-demographic clusters in order to provide the site owner with data about the composition of the audience for purposes related to the optimization of content and advertising.
- Opt-Out: https://www.shinystat.com/en/opt-out.html For visitors who exercise the opt-out option, Triboo Data Analytics will not collect any statistical data through its systems.
- Minor use
Users declare they are adults according to applicable law. Minors may use this website when assisted by a parent or tutor only.
- How may I manage Cookies in my browser?
In addition to which stated in this document, the User can handle Cookies favourites directly inside the browser and prevent – for instance – any third party from installing some. Through Cookie favourites it is also possible to delete Cookies that where installed in the past, and so for the Cookie in which Cookie installation assent from this site was saved.
It is also important to note that when disabling all Cookies, correct functioning of the site may be compromised.
Information on how to manage Cookies in your browser can be found at the following links: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari and Microsoft Windows Explorer.
Given the clear complexity of identification of technology based Cookies and their integration with web functioning, the User is encouraged to contact the Owner for any further information about Cookie usage – also by third parties – made through this site.
- DATA SUBJECT RIGHTS
The identification data of the joint Data Controllers processing user data is provided at the beginning of this information notice.
The updated list of the Chief Processors appointed by the same is available at the headquarters of the joint Data Controllers. Those wishing to view the list can send a request for a complete copy to the following email address email@example.com for Città del sole and to firstname.lastname@example.org for Triboo Digitale.
In relation to the Site, please be advised in particular that:
b) data is processed using electronic means, in accordance with the requirements of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, the Italian “Personal Data Protection Code” (the “CODE”) and the Guarantor;
c) the use of technical cookies, as stated above, does not require the prior consent of users as they are essential in order to allow them to browse the Site and ensure it functions correctly;
d) if the technical cookies are removed by the browser settings, it may be completely or partially impossible to navigate the websites;
e) the collected data can only be communicated to the subjects who act on behalf of the joint Data Controllers as the Chief Processors or Designated Officers for the analogous or otherwise related purposes to those described above.
f) users are entitled to exercise the rights granted by art. 7 of the Code (as provided below for the sake of clarity), at any moment in time and without any formality, by contacting the joint Data Controllers: by email to email@example.com for Città del sole and/or to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to the headquarters of Triboo Digitale, Viale Sarca 336, 20126 Milan.
For any further information or queries about terms and conditions or about the products, Clients may call +39.02.9475.5559 or send an e-mail to email@example.com.
The Conditions of Sale and any sales contracts signed between Triboo and the Consumer under these general conditions of sale shall be governed and construed in accordance with the Italian laws in force and, in particular, with the regulations on consumption with specific reference made to the regulations concerning distance contracts , and in accordance with the Legislative Decree no. 70 of 9 April 2003 concerning all e-commerce aspects. This is without prejudice to any rights granted to Consumers by binding provisions in force in the Consumer's country of residence.
In the event of a dispute between Triboo and the Consumer, we hereby undertake to attempt to reach an amicable settlement which Consumers can submit to the RisolviOnline service, an independent settlement service provided by the Board of Arbitration of the Chamber of Commerce of Milan, which provides the possibility to reach a satisfactory agreement, with the assistance of an impartial and expert Arbitrator, in an amicable and secure manner on the internet. For further information on the RisolviOnline regulations or to submit a settlement request, please visit the website at www.risolvionline.com.
As an alternative to the settlement proposed in art. 14.2 above, the Consumer is also entitled to access the European Online Dispute Resolution Platform (European ODR Platform) to resolve any disputes between Triboo and the Consumer. The European ODR Platform is developed and managed by the European Council implementing Directive no. 2013/11/EU and Regulation (EU) no. 524/2013, to provide out-of-court solutions that are independent, impartial, transparent, simple, efficient, fast and low-cost ways of resolving domestic and cross-border disputes which arise from online sales or service contracts between a Consumer residing in the EU and a professional residing in the EU by means of the intervention by an ADR entity (Alternative Dispute Resolution) providing such services, as seen in the list provided. For further informations on the European ODR Platform, or to submit a complaint and start alternative termination procedures concerning the dispute relating to this contract, please use the following link: https://ec.europa.eu/odr. The Triboo’s email address to be reported to the European ODR Platform is as follows: firstname.lastname@example.org
If no settlement attempt is made, as reported at the previous paragraphs, or the attempt is not successful, the Court of Milan is assigned exclusive jurisdiction for all such disputes, except where this provision cannot be applied due to binding provisions in force in the Consumer's country of residence.