- "Triboo" is the company selling "Città del sole - Natura e..." goods through the Città del sole - Natura e... website;
- The "Goods" are the products listed in the Città del sole - Natura e... catalogue and/or authorized by Città del sole - Natura e... to be sold by Triboo on the Città del sole - Natura e... website.
- The "Client" is the purchaser of the Goods, with consumer status, intended as physical and legal persons purchasing goods not for business or professional reasons.
- The "Website": all Città del Sole webpages.
- The "Prices": are the costs of the Goods as reported on the website;
- The "Shipping costs": are the costs incurred to ship the goods;
- The "Promotions": are the sales made by Triboo at particular conditions of all or some of the Goods and for a limited time;
- The "Coupons": are distributed occasionally by Triboo in agreement with Città del sole - Natura e... and guarantee a discount percentage on future purchases according to what it is stated thereon;
- The "Buoni Gioco": are gift cards that customers may buy and utilize to purchase products in all our stores and on our website www.cittadelsole.it
- The "Shopping cart" is the website’s virtual basket holding the Goods selected by the Client for purchase;
- The "Conditions of sale": the rules regulating the purchase of Goods between the Client and Triboo.
- The offer and sale on the Città del sole - Natura e... website integrate a distance contract governed by articles 50 ff. of the Legislative Decree of 6 September 2005, no. 206 (Consumers’ Code of Rights), as well as by the Legislative Decree of 9 April 2003 no. 70 (the so-called "Law on Electronic Commerce"). The purchase of the products is reserved to end users.
- The present Conditions of Sale govern the relations between the Client and "Triboo Digitale S.r.l." regarding the sale of the Products sold by "Triboo Digitale S.r.l." on this website.
- The Client is required to carefully read the terms and conditions of sale that "Triboo Digitale S.r.l." has made available in order to allow the Client to reproduce and memorise the above-mentioned Conditions, according to Art. 12 – Par. 3° of the Legislative Decree no. 70/2003.
- To purchase the Goods, the Client must register, providing his/her personal data and following the instructions provided by the registration program; the Client must send Triboo the electronic purchase order form available on the website, following the instructions thereon. Purchase order forms must be correctly and completely filled in.
- The Client must place the selected Good(s) into the Shopping cart and, after having viewed and agreed to the shipping costs indicated, may proceed to the purchase.
- Should the Client need to change the order or some of the data therein, s/he must do so according to the specific procedure indicated in the website. In particular, the Client may change the quantity of Goods for purchase, adding or subtracting one or more Goods to his/her Shopping cart.
- Having completed this operation, the Client will be shown a summary of his/her order, including shipping costs, with a further request to confirm the purchase.
- After the summary, the Client will have to select the preferred method of payment, i.e. cash on delivery, credit card or PayPal, then click the "Confirm order" button.
- By sending the order, the Client agrees to fully acknowledge and accept all the Conditions of sale and any other information provided on the website.
- Triboo’s order receipt sent to the Client at the specified e-mail address will constitute proof of acceptance of the contract.
- The contract shall be considered entered into and binding for both parties the moment the order confirmation is sent to the Client.
- The order confirmation shall be sent by Triboo by e-mail and shall report the Good(s) purchased, the price, the method of payment, the shipping costs, the right to cancel according to the Italian Law (Art.13 del D.Lgs. n. 70/03);
- The Client may at any time check the content of the purchase contracts entered into by using the online tracking function, allowing him/her to access his/her order history. Such data will be online for 12 months starting from the date of delivery of the Goods.
- All prices are in Euros and include all applicable taxes.
- The prices of the Goods do not include shipping costs, which shall however be shown to the Client in the purchase summary.
- The price of the Goods shall be the one shown on the website at the time of purchase. Therefore, no increases or decreases in the price shall be valid, even with respect to promotional sales held previously or subsequently to the purchase order.
- The Client may select one of four different methods of payment:
1. Cash on delivery (€ 3,00 cost) (applies to orders smaller than € 400,00 and for domestic deliveries only)
2. Credit cards (Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard, PostePay)
3. PayPal (account PayPal + credit card Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Aura, Maestro)
- Cash on delivery applies to orders smaller than € 400,00 and for domestic deliveries only (excluding orders that contain customized products). The Client shall pay the precise amount stated in the order, directly to the courier, on delivery. The courier shall not be authorized to give change or to accept bankers checks or drafts.
- Credit cards The Client shall provide the requested data, which will be managed directly by Banca Sella. All information shall be encrypted using encryption systems preventing third parties from accessing it.
- PayPal - the Client will fulfill the transaction directly through Paypal: (Paypal is an eBay group company, leader on online payments)
Standard Paypal, the Customer will be given access to the safe PayPal website. He can enter his account in order to make the payment that will immediately be processed on Paypal. After the payment confirmation, the Customer will be taken to the confirmation page of his Cittadelsole.it order. The customer will be informed about his payment through an "immediate notification of payment", PayPal's e-mail notification.
Customers will also choose the common procedure of credit card payment.Paypal express, the Customer will be taken to Paypal safe website through the command Check out with Paypal. The customer will be asked to select the payment mode and the correct address for shipment and billing, and then will be taken back to Cittadelsole.it, in order to permanently confirm his purchase. Such operation completed, in case it was successful, the system will send the Customer a confirmation by e-mail.
Through express payment the Customer completes the order directly on Cittadelsole.it, not on Paypal's website.Without a PayPal account the Customer can fulfill his/her online transaction by either credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Aura or Maestro).
- Goods shall be delivered by courier. Delivery times shall vary depending on the destination, the moment in which the order is received, and the availability of the Goods themselves. Each single item’s availability shall be reported on the product data / information sheet.
- We use BRT Corriere Espresso and Nexive as transporters.
- The Client may check the delivery status by entering his/her User ID and Password in the login area and selecting the right-hand column called “Your orders”, or by phoning the Customer Service at +39.02.9475.5559 (domestic and international calls).
- Upon receiving the goods, the Client shall check the following:
- That the parcel is perfectly sealed. If the parcel is not whole or is damaged in any way, the Client shall immediately bring any complaints or objections to the attention of the Courier; otherwise, the Goods shall be deemed correctly delivered and accepted.
- In case of absence of the Client (Client not at home), the Courier shall leave a notice notifying him/her of the delivery attempt, with instructions to arrange another delivery within the following 72 hours. After this lapse of time, the goods shall automatically be returned to Triboo’s warehouse.
- DELIVERY TIME: Triboo will ship the merchandise within the time-frame indicated on the website (for example availability: 24/48 hours, the order will be shipped in 48 hours at the latest); delivery times (courier/customer) depend on the delivery address and may vary from 24 to 72 hours.
- The following shipping costs for national deliveries apply*:
Orders < 19,00 Euros Orders ≥ 19,00 euros Cash on deliveryonly for orders smaller than € 400,00 € 7,50 € 2,00 € 3,00
- Shipping and handling costs to pick up the ordered products at one of our stores will be as follows:
Orders < 19,00 euros Orders ≥ 19,00 euros € 7,50 € 2,00All our deliveries are entrusted to express couriers that do not offer this service. We, therefore, ask you to choose an address where there is always someone present to accept the order. You may modify the shipping address before placing the order or during the registration process.
*Except for deliveries in remote areas where S&H costs are defined by the express couriers.
- The Client may also purchase and receive products outside Italy. The delivery rates vary from country to country. Payment will only be possible by credit card (with PayPal account) or through PayPal credit account.
- The delivery rate depends on the destination and the weight, which will be calculated automatically and may be verified on completing the order and, at any rate, before the order is confirmed.
- Triboo Digitale S.r.l. does not assure any shipment to Extra EU countries/difficult destinations (Canary Island, Melilla, Ile de la Réunion, and so on). It is possible to send us a message before making an order, pointing out the delivery address for more information. Additional fees and different delivery estimation may be applied according to the area.
- Triboo Digitale S.r.l. will deliver the goods to the Courier in the shortest time possible and, at any rate, no later than 30 days from the day the order is placed.
|Country||< 2 Kg.*||2 - 10 Kg.*||10 - 25 Kg.*||25 - 50 Kg.*||50 - 100 Kg.*||> 100 Kg.*|
Austria (AT) |
Great Britain (GB)
|€ 10,00||€ 22,00||€ 30,00||€ 65,00||€ 100,00||€ 100,00 |
for 100 kg.
|Rest of the world||Please contact our Customer care service at +39.02.9475.5559|
- For orders with collection near a Città del Sole shop (credit card or Paypal payment only), you will receive an e-mail confirmation. It is necessary come to the shop only AFTER receiving the E-MAIL CONFIRMATION, carrying an identity document and a copy of the same e-mail, within 15 working days. In case of collection made by third parties (who did not make the order), it is necessary to come to the shop carrying a copy of the e-mail confirmation, a signed proxy and the delegated's identity document.
- Shipping and handling costs to pick up the ordered products at one of our stores will be as follows:
Orders < 19,00 euros Orders ≥ 19,00 euros € 7,50 € 2,00
- In agreement with Città del sole - Natura e..., Triboo Digitale S.r.l. may place inside parcels, or send by e-mail, discount coupons to be used by the date indicated on the coupons themselves.
- Coupon shall be entered in the order summary page and activated by clicking on the “activate coupon” button. The system shall automatically update the total amount of the order to the net price minus the coupon’s value.
- Coupons may be cumulated with other commercial promotions only where clearly stated.
- Promotions advertised on the website are valid from the time they are published on the Triboo homepage reporting the promotion.
- The system shall automatically enter the promotion into the shopping cart and therefore no exception may be asked of our customer support service staff.
- The Promotion "Free shipping for orders of more than xxxx Euros" applies only to deliveries in Italy with a volumetric weight between 0-6 Kg. All orders weighing will receive a discount equal to the value of the national shipping cost.
- Triboo, in agreement with Città del sole - Natura e..., may send Clients Free goods. No right to replacement shall apply to Free goods.
- Our Buoni Gioco are gift cards that customers may buy and utilize to purchase products in all our stores and on our website www.cittadelsole.it.
- Available amounts: Euro 25,00 | Euro 50,00
- Validity: 12 months from the purchase date
- Purchase: they may be bought in all Città del sole stores (soon on the website www.cittadelsole.it as well)
- Use: they may be used in all Città del sole stores in Italy and on the website www.cittadelsole.it
- they may not be converted into cash, refunded or replaced in case of loss, theft, or in case they are not redeemed by the expiration date
- they are to be used once for all types of products, even the ones that are on sale, without a minimum purchase
- they may not be used to buy other gift cards
- when used, they do not give the right to change (if the value of the product purchased is inferior to the value of the gift card).
- if the order exceeds the value of the gift card, the difference must be paid by credit card or any other method of payment allowed
- not combinable: you may use only one gift card per order
- Città del sole and Triboo are not accountable for the loss, theft, damage or unauthorized use of the gift cards
- for purchases with gift cards, the Use and Sale general conditions of cittadelsole.com still apply
- on www.cittadelsole.it the Buoni Gioco (gift cards) may be paid for only with credit cards or PayPal
- the Buoni Gioco (gift cards) bought on www.cittadelsole.it will be emailed to the email address specified at the moment of the order
Terms and conditions:
- Periodically in "the cart" will be activated the possibility to receive our gift bags to facilitate the shopping for your presents.
- Bag sizes: Small 31 x 41 cm | Big 45 x 53 cm
- Our automated system will allow you to:
a) choose the size that best suits your needsb) you will be entitled to a gift bag for every 40 Euros spentc) the maximum number of gift bags allowed is the same as the number of products present in your order
- Do you need more gift bags?
In the Special requests for shipping and delivery type the number and size of the gift bags you still need and if we can, we will gladly do it.
- Products purchased from the Triboo website are subject, wherever possible, to the Italian Law “Art. 128”.
- This guarantee shall apply to goods showing faults or defects not apparent at the time of purchase, providing the goods are correctly employed with all the due diligence, i.e. for the provided uses and according to the technical documentation and following the instructions provided.
- In case of faulty goods the Client should contact our customer service (through an e-mail to email@example.com) to organize repair/pick-up for domestic orders. For international orders shipping fees will at the expense of the Customer.
- Remember to place the Guarantees and faulty goods pdf correctly filled out in the box, complete with the "Guarantees and faulty goods authorization code (RMA)" that you will receive by emailing (firstname.lastname@example.org) our Customer Care, along with the product you intend to return.
- In the eventuality that the Product/s were no longer available, Triboo Digitale S.r.l. will reimburse the value of the merchandise as it appears in the order and the original shipping and handling costs within 14 working days after receipt of the faulty item.
The order will be refunded using the same payment method used by the customer when when he/she placed the order.
- Extended warranty
Regardless of the manufacturer's warranty relative to any specific product, our company will extend the warranty to 24 months, starting from delivery date, as long as the warranty technical specifications are complied with (Art. 128 and ss. D.Lgs. 206/05 relative to sales contracts and consumer goods warranties).
- According to the European Law 2011/83, the Client shall exercise the right to cancel the contract without incurring in liabilities or specifying the reasons.
- In case of right to cancel, the Client shall inform Triboo Digitale S.r.l. (through an e-mail to email@example.com) within 30 days from the receipt of the product. Triboo Digitale S.r.l. will proceed at its own costs to retrieve the Product by courier for domestic orders, for international orders shipping fees will at the expense of the Customer.
- Remember to place the Right to cancel pdf correctly filled out in the box, complete with the "Right to cancel authorization code" that you will receive by emailing (firstname.lastname@example.org) our Customer Care, along with the product you intend to return.
- Triboo Digitale S.r.l. shall refund the Consumer of the total amount of the product, save for shipment fees. The refund will be made within 7/14 working days, in the same payment ways of the order.
- The right to cancel exercise shall be deprived of effectiveness if the given back product will be used, not intact, or lacking of the original box, or lacking important parts or for product damaging causes not deriving from transport.
- The right to cancel cannot be used for food or customizable products.
- To purchase Goods from the website, the Client must register and provide his/her personal data as required in the specific form. After the registration, the user shall be assigned a personal Login and Password to identify him/her when accessing the website.
- All data provided during the registration shall be managed by Triboo for the purposes and in the ways described hereafter, and according to the Italian Law (D.Lgs. 196/2003 and subsequent amendments).
- All data provided shall be used for the following purposes:
a) fulfilling the obligations deriving from the sales contract;
b) compiling statistics and sending promotional material, including by e-mail.
- Data shall be managed for the above purposes electronically and non-electronically for the time necessary to fulfill the purposes for which they were collected. Specific security measures are taken to prevent loss, illegal use, misuse or non-authorized use of data.
- Providing personal data is optional.
- Refusal to provide data for the purposes listed at point a) of the above point 3) shall result in the impossibility to buy Goods from the website.
- On the contrary, refusal to provide data for the purposes listed at point b) of the above point 3) shall not affect the possibility to buy Goods from the website.
- The juridical person responsible for storing Clients’ personal data is Triboo Digitale S.r.l., con sede legale in Viale Sarca 336, 20126 - Milano, Italia Partita IVA e numero di iscrizione al Registro delle Imprese di Milano 02912880966.
- The personal data provided to Triboo are made known exclusively to those expressly put in charge by the juridical person managing the data to carry out the activities necessary to correctly manage the relationship with the user, and for the above-stated purposes only.
- Users have the right to exercise at any time the rights provided for by the Italian Law (art. 7 del D.Lgs. 196/2003), in particular the right to obtain information about the existence, change, integration or cancellation of personal data, by writing to Triboo Digitale S.r.l. Viale Sarca 336, 20126 - Milano, Italy.
- Cookies are made of pieces of codes installed inside the browser assisting the Owner in supplying a service according to the purposes established. Some of these purposes could need User assent.
- Technical and statistical cookies
Technical Cookies are especially made for activities linked to the operation of this website.
Technical Cooides used by the Owner may be sorted into the following categories:
- Navigation Cookies, through which navigation favourites can be saved and User navigation experience improved;
- Analytic Cookies, through which statistical information can be acquired in relation to User navigation modes. Such information are treated in aggregated and anonymous form;
- Functionality Cookies, also of third parties, used to enable special functions of this site and needed in order to supply or improving the service. For the installation and use of such Cookies, User assent is not needed.
- Other kind of Cookies or third tools that could make use
Some of the services hereby shown gather statistical information in aggregated form and may not require User assent or may be managed directly by the Owner – depending on the conditions – without the aid of third parties.
- Interaction with social networks and outer platforms
- Registration and authentication
- Minor use
Users declare they are adults according to applicable law. Minors may use this website when assisted by a parent or tutor only.
- How may I manage Cookies in my browser?
In addition to which stated in this document, the User can handle Cookies favourites directly inside the browser and prevent – for instance – any third party from installing some. Through Cookie favourites it is also possible to delete Cookies that where installed in the past, and so for the Cookie in which Cookie installation assent from this site was saved.
It is also important to note that when disabling all Cookies, correct functioning of the site may be compromised.
Information on how to manage Cookies in your browser can be found at the following links: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari and Microsoft Windows Explorer.
- Owner of data treatment
Triboo Digitale S.r.l.
con sede legale in Viale Sarca 336, 20126 - Milano, Italy
partita IVA e numero di iscrizione al Registro delle Imprese di Milano 02912880966
Given the clear complexity of identification of technology based Cookies and their integration with web functioning, the User is encouraged to contact the Owner for any further information about Cookie usage – also by third parties – made through this site.
The present document refers to all web spaces (websites, platforms, internet tools and so on) owned by the Owner. For any further information about the tools needed for a particular site, the User is invited to contact the Owner at the address provided in this document.
For any further information or queries about terms and conditions or about the products, Clients may call +39.02.9475.5559 or send an e-mail to email@example.com.
The contract between Triboo and the Client is regulated by the Italian Law.
In case of controversy between Triboo and the Client, the parties may apply for mediation to RisolviOnline, an independent and institutional service provided by the Mediation Chamber of Milan’s Chamber of Commerce that allows a satisfactory agreement to be reached with the aid of a neutral mediator who is an expert in conflict management in an informal and confidential environment.
In case of a negative result of the mediation attempt, or should the Client refuse to take advantage of the above procedure, any controversy between Triboo and the Client shall be taken to the Court of the Client’s place of residence (if on national territory).
To Clients residing in the EU, Art. 15-17 Reg. 44/01 EU apply.
For Clients residing outside the EU, all disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Court of Monza (Milan, Italy).